Motivation Monday!!



Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. The weather in Brisbane has been just awesome! Sunshine and mid 20s, perfection! We spent a lot of the weekend outside soaking it up and finished off with a nice Sunday dinner out at a local cafe, just Tim, Mason, Chloe and I. It was really nice :)

This week is a busy week. My list of things I want to get done/goals are:

1. Eat Clean 90% of the week

2. Walk every day

3. Clean out the kids toy storage. At the moment there is hardly any floor space left in their rooms. It is ridiculous. There is going to be a major cull.

4. Organise quotes for new front window blinds

5. Be kind to myself. Don't get caught up in negative self talk if things aren't going exactly to plan

6. Take 20 minutes a day to chill by myself. Preferably in a bubble bath :)

Below are some photos that are motivating and inspiring me at the moment...




 @billijane
 @kayla_itsines


 @danibonnor

I think this is going to be my next book purchase... I love Jessica Alba. She is my healthy living mumspiration :)

How was your weekend? What are your goals for the week ahead?

Sophia xo


No comments :

Post a Comment