My Dad's Garden Party Birthday!

Last weekend we celebrated my Dad's Birthday with an Italian style outdoor garden party. The weather was absolutely amazing on the Gold Coast last weekend! It has since cooled down a fair bit unfortunately!


Now, if you solely read my blog for health and clean eating tips, then avert your eyes now. Whilst I am all about eating healthy and exercising, I am also about occasionally enjoying an amazing feast with family and friends on a prefect day! If you're okay with that too then read on...

As per usual, Tim was first at the table when the antipasto came out...he doesn't shy away from olives, eggplant or a piece of prosciutto... or 10.

 Teaching Mason his ways...



Like I said, this ones not a post about clean eating...

For the main, we had Penne, Osso Bucco, Roast Veges and Salad. It was my sisters first attempt at Osso Bucco and it was delicious!!


 My children might only be a 1/4 Italian, but they still get into their pasta like they're full blooded!




For dessert we had Cannolli and they were amazing!!!



We had to have a cake as well because it's no ones birthday to Mason without a cake! On the way down to Mum and Dad's I said to Mason "Remember it's Nonno's Birthday today" and he said 
"Yeah, I'm gonna eat it!".

Nonno is one of Mason's absolute favourite people in the world!

It was such a beautiful day. I'm so grateful for my awesome family!



Sophia xo

No comments :

Post a Comment