Clean Almond & Goji Berry Cluster Muesli

I have had a rather serious love affair with Cluster Muesli and Yogurt for quite some time now, but since I started to get serious about my health at the beginning if the year, I had to say goodbye to my favourite store bought variety and I'm not going to lie, I have missed it alot!

So, I decided to try to make my own 'clean' version...

Here is my take on Cluster Muesli with Almonds and Goji Berries!

Ingredients:
2 cups of Rolled Oats
3/4 cup of Almonds
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
2 Egg Whites
1/3 cup of Natvia
1/2 tsp of Vanilla
1/3 of a cup of Goji Berries

Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 DegreesCelsius 

2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper

3. In a mixing bowl add the Oats, Almonds, Cinnamon and Salt


4. In another bowl combine the eggs, Natvia and Vanilla

5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine 


6. Spread the mixture out on the baking tray


7. Bake for 10 minutes, then mix it up and turn them over and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden (keep a close eye in it so it doesn't go black on the edges like mine ;))


8. Then add the Goji Berries and break it up into a bowl or container and serve with some Greek yogurt. Delicious!


Let me know how you go if you give this recipe a try! 

Come over and like the Clean Fit Mum Facebook page (link in the column to the right of this post) for more healthy tips and recipes! 

Sophia xo

No comments :

Post a Comment